Car thefts and burglaries have skyrocketed in Northwest Fresno and our streets don’t feel the same anymore. Now, more than ever, it is critical our law enforcement is provided with the resources they need to keep our neighborhoods, parks, and businesses safe.
I am committed to bringing my business knowledge to improve services without raising taxes. Fresno must live within its means. We cannot become the city of tomorrow if we can’t pay for the city of today.
OPEN FOR BUSINESS
I will work to cut red tape at City Hall and guarantee Fresno becomes an innovative environment where businesses can start, grow, and thrive. Creating jobs will expand our tax base and ensure our city remains open for business.
Committed To Serving District 2
Northwest Fresno has been home my entire life. I attended Malloch, Tenaya, Bullard, and I am a proud graduate of Fresno State with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration. I have witnessed first-hand how much our community has given to us. I am committed to giving back just as much in my service as your City Councilman.
We must do more to ensure the safety of our neighbors and guarantee Fresno remains a business-friendly city with continued potential. In addition, our government has a duty to remain fiscally responsible. This is my mission and I sincerely ask for your vote.
- Born and raised in Fresno City Council District 2
- Business owner in District 2
- Earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Fresno State
- Graduate of the Fresno Citizen’s Police Academy
- Served on the Human Resource Advisory Board for Fresno County
- Alumni of the San Joaquin Political Academy, sponsored by the Fresno Chamber of Commerce
- Fresno Unified Citizen Bond Oversight Committee Member
You are always welcome to reach out to me on my cell phone: